Dog CBD Oil is a natural supplement that can help dogs who suffer from anxiety or other health issues. Dogs are very loyal companions and they love being around us. However, some dogs suffer from stress and anxiety. If this describes one’s dog, then they should consider giving him CBD Oil.
CBD Oil is extracted from hemp plants and contains no THC (the psychoactive ingredient found in marijuana). It makes it safe for dogs and humans alike.
How does it work?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in cannabis plants. It is being touted as a miracle cure for everything from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease.
- It acts on specific receptors in the body called CB1 and CB2 receptors.
- These cannabinoid receptors are part of the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- These receptors are responsible for regulating mood, pain perception, appetite, sleep patterns, and memory function.
- The ECS plays a role in regulating homeostasis or balance within the body.
- This is important because CBD interacts with these receptors and modulates their function.
- CBD is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, neuroprotective benefits, and ability to treat anxiety and depression.
How does it benefit our pets?
If one is looking to get into CBD oil for dogs, then they should know that there are two main types of CBD oils for dogs: hemp-based CBD oil and cannabis-based CBD oil. Both of these oils contain various compounds, including cannabidiol (CBD), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and other cannabinoids.
There has been much interest recently in cannabidiol (CBD) oil as a possible treatment for anxiety disorders such as separation anxiety, social phobia, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.
There are several benefits of using CBD oil for our dog:
- It helps reduce inflammation, which is often associated with arthritis.
- It reduces stress levels, which is good for both humans and animals.
- It improves digestion, which means less gas and bloating.
Pets are part of our family. They love us unconditionally and give us unconditional love back. Their loyalty is unparalleled. As much as we love them, we also love taking care of them. That’s why we want to make sure that our furry friends don’t suffer from neglect or lack of proper care. And since it is non-psychoactive, it won’t get them high, and it won’t interfere with their mental health too.